The Governors Highway Safety Association lists five reasons for not speeding.
- Slowing down increases your chances for surviving the crash.Save money
- Speeding reduces fuel efficiency. The Department of Energy
estimates that each 5 mph you drive over 60 mph, you most likely pay $0.20 more per gallon.Save the Earth
- More gas consumed translates into more CO2
in the atmosphere. The faster you go the more fuel you consume. Save yourself a ticket
- Obey the speed limit or you will pay the fine. Save your license
- Each speeding ticket can increase points on your driving record. You may lose your license in the process and increase your insurance premiums.
The Andrew Kim Law Firm
represents injured persons from car, motorcycle, bicycle and truck accidents. If you would like to discuss your case with an experienced Bellevue
personal injury attorney, call us and 425-289-1990 or toll free at 1-800-636-3676.
Category: Keyword Search: fuel