It's summertime! Which means spending time in your boat or watercraft. Be familiar with what to do and who to contact in the event of an accident or injuries.

What to Do if You've Been Involved in a Boating Accident | Washington Boating Attorney

Andrew Kim
Connect with me
Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Wrongful Death and Catastrofic Injuries Attorney

Blog Category:
Andrew Kim
Comments (0)
If you're boating in the State of Washington, it is important to be familiar with what to do in the event of an accident.  The Washington State Parks Department lists what to do and when the accident needs to be reported:

The local sheriff's office or police department needs to be notified of any boating accident when:
-the vessel is deemed a complete loss, or its damage exceeds $2,000.00
-medical assistance is needed for injuries that is beyond first aid
-loss of life
-the disappearance of a person where serious injury or death is indicated

If you suffered injuries in a boating accident, a boat accident attorney at Andrew Kim Law Firm can help.  When you call our office, you will speak directly with a boat accident attorney.  For a free consultation in the Bellevue and surrounding area, call (425) 289-1990.  In Tacoma or the South Sound, call (253) 682-2000.  You can also reach us toll free at (800) 682-2000.

Category: Boat and Watercraft Accidents

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "What to Do if You've Been Involved in a Boating Accident | Washington Boating Attorney"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.