Do you want to honor your loved one who was killed in a Highway 99 crash? Find out how you might be able to do that and how a lawyer might be able to help you.

How to Honor Your Loved One’s Memory After a Fatal Highway 99 Accident

We wish that this was an article we didn’t have to write. We wish that your loved one had not died in a King County Highway 99 accident and was instead here living his or her life with you. However, since we can’t undo what has happened, we want you to know that we are committed to helping families move forward with their lives after tragic accidents.

For Many People, This Includes Honoring the Memory of Their Loved One

Living your life the way you and your spouse, child, or parent had planned for you to live it is one way to honor your loved one. You may choose to continue certain traditions or customs that were important to your loved one, for example. You may also decide to do something else to honor your loved one’s memory. For example, you might:

  • Start a public awareness campaign.
  • Fund a scholarship.
  • Donate to a cause that was important to your loved one.
  • Volunteer your time to continue your loved one’s work.

There are many possibilities available to you to help others remember your loved one’s life and to help you move forward after your loss.

Where Will You Get the Money?

Many of these possibilities require money. How will you fund a scholarship, make a donation, start a public awareness campaign, or take off time from work to volunteer if you don’t have the money to do so? You might consider using some of the money you recover in a Highway 99 accident wrongful death lawsuit to help you get started.

If you would like more information about filing a wrongful death lawsuit or about your possible recovery then we encourage you to email us today to schedule a free confidential consultation. We will give you the information so that you can make an informed decision about what to do next.