- We are fortunate that he was our attorney
- Andrew Kim did all that I expected of him and more
- I had very nice experiance with Andrew Kim Law Firm.
- Very honest and upfront.
- Andrew made it very easy and simple for me and my family.
Wrongful Death Lawyer|Bellevue, Washington Fatal Accident Attorney
In most wrongful death cases, the estate and certain surviving family members will have a claim for damages. The estate is typically allowed to claim damages for the decedent's lost earnings, medical expenses, funeral expenses and "pain and suffering" experienced by the decedent before death. Certain family members may also have individual claims for damages as a result of the decedent's death, including loss of consortium and emotional distress.
A wrongful death is one of the more complex types of cases within the personal injury law and require a thorough knowledge and understanding of Washington's complex wrongful death laws.
Andrew Kim Law Firm Represents Families Touched By Wrongful Death.
Want to know if you have a wrongful death claim or what your claim is worth? Do you feel like you need justice for the loss of your loved one?
When tragedy happens you may need the assistance of a wrongful death attorney. Call 425-289-1990 for a FREE and no obligation consultation. There is no fee unless Bellevue wrongful death attorney recover compensation for you.
Call Andrew Kim and Andrew Kim Law Firm.
Blog for Wrongful Death
Library for Wrongful Death:
- Wrongful Death Damages: Types of Compensation and Factors That May Affect What You Receive
What types of damages are you entitled to in a wrongful death action in Washington State? Learn this and the factors that may affect the amount you obtain.
- The Damages in a Wrongful Death Case Involving a Child
When a child dies because of someone’s negligence, parents often want to file wrongful death claims. The only question is what they can sue for.
- Damages You Can Seek in a Wrongful Death Claim
If you’ve lost a loved one because of a mistake or a malfunction, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim. Here, we discuss damages you can seek.
- Witnesses Are Key in Wrongful Death Cases
If you’re considering filing a wrongful death claim, you’ll want to know what the most important piece of evidence you can have is. Read here to find out.
- Ways Hospitals Attempt to Prevent Surgical Errors
Hospital workers aren’t perfect and fatal errors can occur from mistakes they make. Here, find out ways the staff tries to stop surgical errors from happening.
- Proving Seattle Wrongful Death From a Car Crash
Your loved one died in a car accident, and you decide you want to file a Seattle wrongful death suit. Here’s what must be proven before you might win.
- How to Honor Your Loved One’s Memory After a Fatal Highway 99 Accident
Do you want to honor your loved one who was killed in a Highway 99 crash? Find out how you might be able to do that and how a lawyer might be able to help you.
- Getting Compensation for Funeral Costs & Burial Costs in Washington State
A Seattle wrongful death attorney discusses who is responsible for funeral costs and burial costs after an accident or fatal illness in Washington State
- Calculating Lost Income in Washington Wrongful Death Cases
A Seattle wrongful death attorney takes a closer look at what constitutes lost income and how lost wages are accurately calculated.
- The Worth of a Life: Calculating Wrongful Death Damages
A Washington wrongful death attorney reviews how expert witnesses such as economists or actuaries calculate damages in wrongful death lawsuits.
- Collecting Damages: Economic Damages, Noneconomic Damages & Punitive Damages
A Seattle wrongful death attorney overviews the three types of damages you can sue for in a Washington State wrongful death lawsuit.
- Who Is Immune from Washington Wrongful Death Lawsuits?
Find out here from a Washington state wrongful death attorney whether or not you have a valuable wrongful death case.
- Seattle Attorney: Proving Wrongful Death in Washington State
A Seattle wrongful death attorney discusses what lawyers must prove to a judge and jury when litigating a wrongful death case in Washington State.
- Who Legally Can File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Washington After a Fatal Accident?
A Washington wrongful death lawsuit may be filed by immediate family members as well as any personal representative of the decedent’s estate. Learn more here.
- Find Out if You May Need a Washington Wrongful Death Attorney
How do you know whether or not you need a Washington wrongful death attorney? Find out exactly what you need to know from a Seattle lawyer.
- Coping With A Sudden And Traumatic Death Of A Loved One
Grieving a traumatic, sudden, or accidental death can be a different and more difficult process than mourning a death following an illness or condition.
- Car accident fatalities - Tacoma and Seattle.
Comparisons are made over the last ten years between Seattle and Tacoma and the amount of fatalities resulting from car accidents.
- Washington State Grief Support Groups
Here are some Washington support groups resources to help deal with the loss of a loved one. These programs are general as well as designed for specific groups.
- Funeral Homes, Funeral Services in Bellevue, WA
The accidental or unintentional death of a person caused by another party may result in a "wrongful death" claim.
Frequent Questions for Wrongful Death:
Web Resources for Wrongful Death: